Share

Property Tax Appeals

Every year, the county that you live in assesses the property of your home or commercial property and then charges you tax based on the value. This is listed on your bill as the “ad valorem tax.”  Often times, the county’s assessment of the value of your property is not consistent with the true value.  We can appeal the property appraiser’s value of your home and may be able to reduce the amount of taxes you owe.  And we will do it without costing you anything up front and you won’t owe us anything unless your bill is reduced.

Last year, only about 2% of all property owners in Florida appealed their property values. The majority of those who appealed were able to reduce their property tax bills at least some amounts.  The other 98% of property owners paid property taxes based on the amount assessed by their local county, which results in higher property values. If you have any inclination that your property is overvalued, this may result in you being charged unfairly for your taxes.  You should only pay your fair share, and we can work on your behalf to attempt to reduce your property taxes.  Make sure you hire the property tax appeal attorneys who know exactly how to get you the reduction you deserve. 

If you're unhappy with your property tax bill and your property is being valued for more than it's worth, then you should probably appeal in order to reduce your tax bill.  We will appeal your property taxes at no upfront costs to you.  You only pay if we get your property taxes reduced.  That’s right, you don’t pay us anything up front and you only pay us a fraction of the money we save you.  What do you have to lose?  If your property is valued over $1 million, call us today for a free consultation about reducing your taxes. 


The Davis Law Firm is located in Jacksonville, Florida and serves clients throughout the states of Florida and Georgia, including Jacksonville, Miami, Pensacola, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, St. Augustine, Fort Myers, Daytona Beach, Panama City, Destin, Melbourne, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tallahassee, the Florida Keys, and everywhere in between.



© 2017 Davis Law Firm | Disclaimer
50 N. Laura Street, Suite 2500, Jacksonville, FL 32202
| Phone: 904.400.1429

Attorney Profiles | Firm Overview | Practice Areas | Coverage Co-Counsel | Contact Us

FacebookGoogle+TwitterLinked-In Company

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative