Heather D. Gargano is an attorney at Davis Law Firm. Her practice focuses on insurance coverage and business litigation. Prior to working at the Davis Law Firm, Heather clerked at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Heather received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. While in law school, Heather was a member and Executive Editor of the Florida Coastal Law Review. Heather published two complete journals during her time as Executive Editor. Heather also served as treasurer of Phi Delta Phi Honor Society.
Outside of work, Heather enjoys going to the beach, spending time with her dogs, and watching sports.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctor, May 2020
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Dean’s Scholar List (5 Semesters); Book Award in Contracts I and Family Law
- Law Review: Executive Editor
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bachelor of Business Management, December 2016