Talynn M. Gwynn, Esq. is an attorney at Davis Law Firm. Her practice focuses on insurance coverage and business litigation. Prior to working at Davis Law Firm, Talynn clerked at the First District Court of Appeal in Tallahassee, Florida, with Judge Bradford Thomas.
Talynn received her law degree from Nova Southeastern University — Shepard Broad College of Law in Davie, Florida. While in law school, Talynn interned at Legal Aid Services of Broward County with the Children’s Advocacy Office. Talynn was also a part of Nova Southeastern’s law review when she was awarded the program's Most Valuable Person Award of 2022.
Outside of work, Talynn enjoys going to Gator Football games, spending time with friends and family, and looking for shark teeth at the beach.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- Nova Southeastern University — Shepard Broad College of Law, Davie, Florida
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Deans List (6 semesters), Book Award in Business Entities
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology