Sandra L. Brose Esq. is an attorney at Davis Law Firm. Her practice focuses on insurance coverage and business litigation. Prior to working at the Davis Law Firm, Sandra was a prosecutor with the State Attorney’s Office for the 4th Judicial Circuit. Sandra concluded her time with the State as a prosecutor in the SVU division for Clay County, which focused on the prosecution of cases involving children and/or sexually motivated offenses. During her time with the State, Sandra had several successful jury trials and received the honor of being named Rookie of the Year. Prior to starting with the State Attorney’s Office, Sandra clerked at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Before choosing to attend law school, Sandra was a long-time paralegal at a plaintiff’s firm where she gained knowledge and experience in personal injury including premises liability and medical malpractice.
Sandra received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. While in law school, Sandra was the Editor-in-Chief of the Florida Coastal Law Review Journal. Sandra was also president of the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society, and Vice President of the Women’s Law Student Association. Sandra had the distinction of receiving numerous book awards and being ranked first in her class throughout her time in law school.
Outside of work, Sandra enjoys reading and spending time with her two daughters.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctor, December 2018
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Dean’s Scholar List; Academic Honors Program; Book Award in Civil Procedure II, Criminal Procedure, Federal Criminal Procedure, National Law Survey, and Florida Law Survey
- Class Ranking #1:
- Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in English, December 2014